-Joe Paranteau, Author
You're about to learn what they don't teach you in school. Host John Bossong deconstructs the playbooks of the most successful B2B sales authors, leaders, and field practitioners in the Sales Vitamin podcast and discusses their practical strategies, perspectives, and insights.
On today's Sales Vitamin Podcast, John speaks with Joe Paranteau. Joe Paranteau understands how to perform at the highest levels in professional sales. He generated billions in sales in a few short years. He has led 30K+ sales meetings with many of the world's most valuable companies.
Billion Dollar Sales Secrets is his first book. In it, he shares tips to educate and inspire salespeople. It's the inside track on how to achieve success in your business and the secrets to making it happen.
Joe has extensive experience in selling. He has thrived in business-to-business (B2B), direct sales, and leadership. Joe is a sales coach, keynote speaker, veteran, entrepreneur, and investor. For fun, he enjoys travel, downhill skiing, krav maga, aviation, and celebrating life.
He also gives us a few from his new book, Billion Dollar Sales Secrets. Here's what we discuss in this episode:
· How hard work grit, and determination are important elements for success
· Joe's Native American indigenous roots, and how it offers a different way to approach sales. · How to leverage your background, skills, and talents to provide unique value to your customers.
Additionally, you will hear ideas on:
· What skills today's sales pros need.
· Finding sales mentors.
· Secrets for sales managers.
· Building high quality connections.
· How to build and align value.
Connect with Joe. Official Website
Hear more at: The Sales Vitamin Podcast | Podcast on Spotify | The Sales Vitamin Podcast | Sticher | iHeart Radio | Joe Paranteau - Billion Dollar Sales Secrets | Audio Length: 35:45 (vurbl.com) | Joe Paranteau - Billion Dollar Sales Secrets (buzzsprout.com) | Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts