Listen in to the future-proof selling podcast with Steve Norman as he interviews Joe Paranteau and discusses how to confront the challenges he sees in selling today.
Joe Paranteau is a sales director for Microsoft and has an extensive history of selling technology solutions to transform businesses. A keynote speaker, coach, and sales thought leader, Joe has led nearly 30K sales meetings in his 30-year career with Fortune 500 companies, SMBs, and startup businesses. Within five years, he had generated more than $1 billion in revenue, which motivated him to share his insights in his first book, Billion Dollar Sales Secrets.
In his book, Joe shares fifteen sales tips to inspire people to meet today's challenges. He wants to help people sell more effectively, ignite their dreams, and have future success.
Growing up, Joe was embarrassed by his thrift store clothing and the rusted family car. His family was poor, and as a child, he painted rocks to sell as paperweights to neighbors—his first sales gig at eight years old. Joe learned to hustle hard to get ahead in life, and it's the backbone of his success today.
Key Points Of This Discussion
· Joe's motivation behind his book Billion Dollar Sales Secrets
· The challenges Joe is seeing in sales today
· The #1 skill salespeople and leaders need to bring to the market
· Mindset and resilience: Think big, execute small
· The mental health toll of the pandemic
· Scaling up your operations and sales teams.
· Tools and technologies to assist salespeople
Hear the entire podcast here at: “Future-Proof Selling: Billion Dollar Sales Secrets with Joe Paranteau (libsyn.com) | Also Growth Acumen on META. | Apple Podcasts | iVOOX | Spotify | iHeart Radio | Podcast Addict