Sales Leader Joe Paranteau On How To Stand Out In Sales: The ROI Online Podcast Ep. 87
Author – Steve Brown
It's not always easy to excel in sales—even more so if you don't have the right management team for it.
In this episode of the ROI Online Podcast, sales coach, mentor and entrepreneur Joe Paranteau talks about ways you can stand out in sales, how to manage your sales activity, and how to be and/or recognize a good sales manager.
Among other things, Joe and Steve discussed:
- Joes' back story and experience
- What a Sales Quota is
- How to hire a good sales manager
- What an effective Sales Manager needs
- How to manage sales activity properly
- The things a good sales manager should know about
Listen on your favorite podcast network:
Also available on all other podcast streaming services!
Read the books mentioned in this podcast:
The Golden Toilet by Steve Brown
Billion Dollar Sales Secrets by Joe Paranteau